On December 29, 2022, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) published a Notice of Funding Opportunity...
Our team of aviation planners specialize in bringing integrated project solutions to aviation clients throughout the United States.
With experience at more than 150 airports nationally, ESA’s services range from airport master planning, strategic planning, forecasting, project definition studies, airspace and operational analyses, in addition to National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) compliance, 14 CFR Part 150 noise and land use compatibility studies, sustainability and resilience planning, wildlife hazard studies, regulatory permitting, and mitigation strategy and implementation.
ESA’s projects are some of the most complex and challenging in the aviation industry, and we provide clients with the necessary tools to meet federal, state, and local requirements along with creative strategies for maximizing airport revenue and reducing expenses.
We bring extensive experience solving technical and environmental issues and navigating the legal framework that influences airport development. We help clients focus on their core mission while capitalizing on near-term opportunities without jeopardizing their long-term vision.
Related specialties and services:
- 14 CFR Part 150 noise studies
- 14 CFR Part 161 noise and access restriction analyses
- 404 Permit assistance/compliance
- Air emissions dispersion modeling
- Air quality
- Airport community roundtable facilitation
- Airport land use compatibility planning
- Aviation Environmental Design Tool analyses
- Biological resources
- Environmental Justice evaluations
- Field surveys
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions
- Health risk assessments
- Noise abatement procedure evaluations
- Noise and vibration
- On-call aviation noise services
- Public outreach
- Specialized aircraft noise studies
- State implementation plans
- Sustainability and resource conservation
- Wildlife hazard assessments and management plans
- Wildlife hazard training
Connect with our team
News & Ideas
Our aviation team wishes you, your loved ones, and your team a prosperous and successful...
Most of us in the aviation industry are aware of the US Department of Transportation’s...
Fly Quiet Programs enable individual aircraft operators, pilots, and air traffic controllers to minimize aircraft...
Stakeholders, which included Alaska Airlines, United Airlines, and Propeller Airports, saw the potential for Paine...
Noise and Operational Monitoring Systems (NOMS) are an effective tool for airports to monitor aircraft...