Fly Quiet Programs enable individual aircraft operators, pilots, and air traffic controllers to minimize aircraft...
Our aviation noise team’s philosophy is to develop relationships that result in “clients for life.”
We provide all-encompassing noise modeling, assessment, and reporting services in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations. We work effectively and collaboratively with airports, communities, and aircraft operators and agencies to improve communication between airports and their communities.
Our technical capabilities and unique knowledge of complex issues facing airports today make us the premier choice to partner with our clients to strategize, develop consistent messaging, and determine implementable solutions.
We have provided comprehensive support to develop, maintain, monitor, and enhance airports’ noise compatibility efforts for more than 30 years, and our airports group currently has on-call contracts for more than 70 airports throughout the United States. Our noise experience includes complex projects at some of the busiest airports in the country, including LaGuardia, John F. Kennedy, Los Angeles, Hollywood Burbank, Seattle-Tacoma, Portland, San Francisco, Oakland, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta, San Antonio, Austin-Bergstrom, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Sacramento International airports.
Related specialties and services:
- CFR Part 150 Noise Compatibility Planning Studies
- Implementation of Noise Compatibility Program Measures
- Environmental Impact Reports (EIRs) and Environmental Assessments (EAs)
- FAA Aviation Environmental Design Tool (AEDT) Modeling (AEDT) Modeling, Assessment, and Reporting
- Quarterly and Annual Noise Contours and Reporting
- Development and Implementation of “Fly Quiet” Programs
- Facilitation and Technical Consulting Services for Community Noise Roundtables/Forums
- Stakeholder Engagement, Messaging Strategies, and Implementation
- Noise Office Support
- Noise Abatement Departure Procedure Analyses
- Sound Insulation Program Design and Testing
- Litigation Support
- Noise Monitoring
- Technical Specification, Design, and Acceptance Testing of Noise and Operations Monitoring Systems (NOMS)
- Dynamic Data Visualization Dashboards and Animated Videos
- Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) Implementation
News & Ideas
Stakeholders, which included Alaska Airlines, United Airlines, and Propeller Airports, saw the potential for Paine...
Noise and Operational Monitoring Systems (NOMS) are an effective tool for airports to monitor aircraft...
The deadline for industry associations to submit their comments is February 25, 2022.