We recently highlighted the need to accelerate the development of large-scale renewable energy projects in...
ESA’s archaeologists provide critical thinking and measured analyses to guide project planning, permitting, and construction compliance. We bring experience and practical application to cultural resources evaluations to ensure technical excellence and regulatory compliance.
Our experts regularly conduct site investigations, assess the historic significance of resources, identify potential impacts, and plan effective mitigation strategies that emphasize avoidance, establishment of protective buffers, and documentation of lost or altered resources if necessary.
Related specialties and services:
- AB 52 compliance
- Collaboration with descendant communities
- Cultural resources avoidance plans
- Cultural resources management plans
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
- Geoarchaeology and geospatial analysis
- Mitigation solutions
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) Section 106 compliance
- Native American and archaeological studies
- Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) Compliance
- Public interpretation for cultural resources
- Real-time data collection systems
News & Ideas
Renewable energy projects involve multi-party, multi-jurisdictional, and multi-stakeholder input. Learn how ESA employs a strong...
Numerous federal environmental regulations and policies are undergoing updates and many of these revisions to...
Arenas are, for lack of a better word, large. Not only can they take up...
Bringing over 24 years in consulting, Stacy will direct the operations and strategic growth and...