Agency Consultation & Coordination
Obtaining timely agreements between applicants and resource agencies is one key to successful project completion. This requires strong agency relationships and a keen understanding of how they work.
ESA regularly assists clients with agency engagement strategies to ensure successful results. This includes pre-application meetings, development of presentations, public meeting facilitation, outreach, and informal and formal consultations. We are also proficient in tribal outreach and coordination, working closely with project applicants and Native American tribes to develop solutions that meet multiple objectives.
We are adept and developing web portals and data visualization tools that enhance communications between many project stakeholders.
Related specialties and services:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Fee-to-Trust applications
- California Fish and Game Section 1600 and Section 2081
- Clean Water Act Sections 404 and Section 401
- Community engagement
- Endangered Species Act Sections 7 and Section 10
- National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) Section 106
- Public scoping
- Assembly Bill 52 outreach
- Rivers and Harbors Act Sections 10 and 14
- Transportation permitting
- US Fish and Wildlife Service, National Marine Fisheries Service Section 7
- Wild and Scenic River Act