ESA has assembled the following FAQ to help advise the regulated community and, in particular,...
We know it can be challenging to navigate environmental permit compliance while still meeting project goals, timelines, and budget.
ESA provides all levels of permitting assistance, from high-level strategy and negotiation for large-scale public infrastructure or private developments, to completion of permit applications, coordination, and support for smaller projects.
ESA’s team meets permitting challenges by using a practical approach, understanding the regulatory requirements, and applying the principles of scientific analysis, resource management, design, and implementation.
With a wide variety of permit specialists and scientists, we provide the right mix of professionals to meet our clients’ individual permitting needs. ESA offers in-house specialists in regulatory compliance, hydrology, wetland delineations, fisheries, restoration, and environmental engineering.
Related specialties and services:
- Baseline protocol surveys
- BCDC/CCC Permits and Amendments
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Fee-to-Trust applications
- California Department of Fish and Game streambed agreements
- Clean Water Act Sections 404 and Section 401
- Coastal Zone Management Act
- Construction compliance monitoring
- Dredging and disposal permits
- Endangered Species Act Sections 7 and Section 10
- Essential fish habitat
- Habitat conservation plans
- Habitat modeling and assessments
- Marine Mammal Protection Act
- Mitigation and monitoring plans
- National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) Section 106
- Resource and Recovery Act
- State Lands Commission permits
- US Fish and Wildlife Service, National Marine Fisheries Service Section 7 Rivers and Harbors Act Sections 10 and 14
- Wetland delineations
- Wild and Scenic River Act
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Environmental and Air Quality Services
Various Locations, Los Angeles, CA
News & Ideas
We are happy to announce four new members to ESA's Board of Directors and three...
Melissa Denena and Katie Dudney bring niche expertise to the firm’s Northern California Biological Resources...
Based in the firm’s Los Angeles office, Daniel will work with clients and colleagues across...
With the most recent CEQA updates that went into effect in 2019―the most comprehensive overhaul...
Tennant is based in the firm’s Irvine office and Waggoner is located in Sacramento, each...