Virtual Public Meetings
ESA’s digital technology services make collaboration and public engagement easy and effective when in-person gatherings are not feasible. Employing secure and reliable technology, ESA takes the guesswork out of the finding the right software solution and has trained producers, moderators, and facilitators to enable you to hold virtual meetings with confidence.
In addition to being able to host an unlimited number of speakers and panelists, with ESA Virtual Public Meetings you can also share project information—presentations, documents, maps, images, and videos—with ease, and gather valuable public input through moderated question-and-answer sessions, chat, and polling.
Technology aside, our in-house public engagement experts can also provide guidance as you consider the needs of your stakeholder group and questions of accessibility and equity in bringing in-person meetings online.
Beyond public meetings, this solution can be tailored for nearly any kind of online collaboration—training sessions, technical presentations, recorded webcasts—for an audience that can attend from anywhere in the world.
Related specialties and services:
- Distribution of follow-up materials to attendees
- Professional facilitation
- Invitations and logistic coordination
- Meeting moderation
- Presentation preparation and script development
- Record meeting
- Production of pre-recorded presentations
- Translations and real-time language interpretations
- Live streaming of workshops and public meetings
- Live technical support for panelists, speakers, and attendees
- How-to help guides