- An exclusive Q&A interview with Bill Harrell, California Department of Water Resources (DWR), and Erika Lovejoy, Sustainable Conservation, on accelerating restoration projects in California
- A look into the game-changing world of environmental DNA (eDNA)
- An update on the Floodplains for the Future (FFTF) program, which manages 1,000 square miles of floodplains for the Puyallup Watershed in Washington’s Puget Sound
- Our involvement in the Climate Science Advisory Panel, and how it informs sea level rise response in Tampa Bay, Florida
- Plus, our new website, project awards, people news, and where you can catch us in the coming months at conferences and events
Would you like to be a part of our mailing list to receive future issues ESA Connects? Scroll down, and enter your email address below to stay in touch.