- An overview of the California Water Plan Update 2018 and Sustainable Water Management practices we have been exploring with agency clients to meet these guidelines
- A look at the City of Ventura’s new VenturaWaterPure project, and how it creates co-equal benefits of habitat protection and water supply security
- The latest outcomes of Washington State’s Hirst Decision, a significant court decision that requires a critical review and balancing of supply needs between people and fish
- Some good news from Florida of the benefits of a nutrient diet on Tampa Bay’s water quality and seagrass meadows
- A technical update regarding the 2019 CEQA updates in regard to water supply resiliency, and how they may affect your project
- Plus, our project awards, people news, and where you can catch us in the coming months at conferences and events
Would you like to be a part of our mailing list to receive future issues ESA Connects? Scroll down, and enter your email address below to stay in touch.