Nathan partners with Executive Leadership, Directors and employees to provide strategic guidance and direct all employee relations and compliance matters, reducing risk exposure to the organization.
1. What is your favorite ESA moment/memory so far?
My first tour around the organization with the Human Resources group in 2015. Everyone was very nice, energetic, and truly happy to be a part of ESA. It communicated to me that I had made the right decision to be a part of this organization and that I was a part of a really great team.
2. What does it mean to you to be part of an employee-owned company?
Being an employee-owner means that I have a voice that matters. It also means that everything I do for the company is shared by everyone as part of a larger goal and vision that rewards us all as equal shareholders.
3. What keeps you coming to work here at ESA every day?
I love meeting with and engaging new people. It brings me joy when I am able to positively impact people's lives, which allows them to be at their absolute best personally and professionally.
4. What is your hidden talent?
5. What's your favorite thing to do when you are out of the office?
Spending time with family and attending live sporting events.
6. What are three skills that you bring to the ESA team? In other words, what should colleagues know to reach out to you about?
- High level of compliance knowledge (FMLA, EEO-1, Local, State and Federal Rules)
- Listening to others
- Working with others on management skills, communication skills, and how to have crucial conversations
7. What two celebrities would you like to have as parents?
My parents are my celebrities!
8. Do you have any special talents?
I love to juggle!
9. If you were a Disney character which one would you be?
The Magic Carpet in Aladdin! Always willing to serve and to always help others reach their destination!
10. Share a personal fact no one would ever guess about you.
I make a pretty mean White Chocolate Bread Pudding and Snickerdoodle cookie!!
11. What is the greatest bit of advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Always trust your instincts and go with your gut!
Here's Nathan out on the course, on a beautiful day in Hawaii.
Senior Program Manager