We know it can be challenging to navigate environmental permit compliance while still meeting project goals, timelines, and budget.
ESA provides all levels of permitting assistance, from high-level strategy and negotiation for large-scale public infrastructure or private developments, to completion of permit applications, coordination, and support for smaller projects.
ESA’s team meets permitting challenges by using a practical approach, understanding the regulatory requirements, and applying the principles of scientific analysis, resource management, design, and implementation.
With a wide variety of permit specialists and scientists, we provide the right mix of professionals to meet our clients’ individual permitting needs. ESA offers in-house specialists in regulatory compliance, hydrology, wetland delineations, fisheries, restoration, and environmental engineering.
Related specialties and services:
- Baseline protocol surveys
- BCDC/CCC Permits and Amendments
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Fee-to-Trust applications
- California Department of Fish and Game streambed agreements
- Clean Water Act Sections 404 and Section 401
- Coastal Zone Management Act
- Construction compliance monitoring
- Dredging and disposal permits
- Endangered Species Act Sections 7 and Section 10
- Essential fish habitat
- Habitat conservation plans
- Habitat modeling and assessments
- Marine Mammal Protection Act
- Mitigation and monitoring plans
- National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) Section 106
- Resource and Recovery Act
- State Lands Commission permits
- US Fish and Wildlife Service, National Marine Fisheries Service Section 7 Rivers and Harbors Act Sections 10 and 14
- Wetland delineations
- Wild and Scenic River Act