ESA Connects | Water Regulations, Proposition #1, New Groundwater Legislation, and Deferring CEQA Mitigation
ESA Connects is quarterly newsletter to inform clients, teaming partners and friends about the latest work that matters, integrated solutions, regulatory and funding updates, and our growing team of experts.
In the September 2014 edition check out:
- The Ebb and Flow of Water Regulations
- Can CEQA Mitigation Be Deferred?
- Water Supply Commands Center Stage in California - Proposition #1 on the November Ballot
- Back to School - Our Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Team Continues to Grow!
- New Faces including Gerrit Platenkamp, PhD, Stanley Armstrong, Tommy Molioo, and Claire Hoffman
- Meet ESA's New Vice Presidents
- Upcoming Conferences and Presentations
To receive ESA News, subscribe by emailing news [at] esassoc [dot] com. Click to download the September 2014 Edition of ESA Connects.