ESA Connects | The 40-Year Evolution of Wetland Restoration Approaches in San Francisco Bay, Restoration and Nature-Based Approaches to Coastal Resiliency, and Restoring Rivers for Salmon Recovery
ESA Connects is a quarterly newsletter to inform clients, teaming partners, and friends about the latest work that matters, integrated solutions, regulatory and funding updates, and our growing team of experts.
In the January 2017 edition check out:
- The 40-Year Evolution of Wetland Restoration Approaches in San Francisco Bay
- Restoration and Nature-Based Approaches to Coastal Resiliency
- Restoring Rivers for Salmon Recovery
- Message from Our CEO
- New Faces including Joseph Richards
- Protected Species Update
- Recent Awards for Paul Agrimis and the American Canyon Energy Efficiency Climate Action Plan
- We'll See You Around industry events including the Florida Shore and Beach Preservation Association Conference, California's Coalition for Adequate School Housing Conference, and the Salmonid Restoration Federation Conference
To receive ESA News, subscribe by emailing news [at] esassoc [dot] com.